Compromised credentials most common initial attack vector in 2021 Cost of a Data Breach Report.
Authentication and access are critical parts of any compliance and cybersecurity strategy.
Trust Caplock Security to implement effective technologies like multi-factor authentication, access controls, and streamlined policy management into your security solution to enable flexible access to data without compromising security.
A key aspect of any security or compliance strategy is controlling access to critical data. In a modern world of cloud platforms, mobile devices, and remote workers, this aspect is even more vital.
- Rapidly increase IAM standardization
- Reduce risk of insider threat and identity fraud
- Systematically manage regulatory compliance
- Protect business data
How We Help
Identity and access strategy and assessment
Develop an outcome-based, design-led IAM strategy that protects critical data and helps users do their jobs effectively
Secure Multifactor Authentication
Integrated Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) provides additional
Least Privilege Access Management
Restrict access to critical or confidential data to only the users that need to see it and
Centralized Authentication / Single Sign-On (SSO) Management
Restrict access to critical or confidential data to only the
Microsoft Azure Active Directory and AWS Directory Services
Make the lives of your system administrators simpler and more
Identity and Access Management Services
Accelerate Your Advisory Services
with Caplock Security:
- We offer a pragmatic, hands-on approach tailored to meet your organization’s individual needs.
- We provide action-oriented recommendations designed to provide time to value in improving your security posture.
- Set your IAM program to meet your organization’s needs today, but remain flexible to adapt to future requirements as you grow and change the business.
- Build services for nearly every aspect of your workforce and consumer IAM program, from strategy and assessment to managed services for secure stakeholder experiences.
- Use Agile and DevOps methodologies to implement identity and access management services across your enterprise.