Weekly Cyber Roundup (July 15, 2022)Caplock Media
CYBER BYTES 📅
- SHI victim to cyber-attack and loses access to email and other systems. SHI claims no third-party systems were affected.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne, aerospace and defense manufacturer, to pay $9 million for misleading government regarding cybersecurity compliance.
- Microsoft July 2022 Patch Tuesday fixes 84 flaws and exploited zero-day.
- IBM joins tech firms by pulling services from Russia.
LATEST GOVERNMENT NEWS 📃
- Cyber Safety Risk Board releases report on Log4j and recommends agencies adopt Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) to adequately managed software vulnerabilities.
- U.S. Law maker at industry panel discuss how simplified cyber incident reporting is needed.