What is Zero Trust?
Zero Trust is a strategic initiative that helps prevent successful data breaches by eliminating the concept of trust from an organization’s network architecture. Rooted in the principle of “never trust, always verify” Zero Trust is designed to protect modern digital environments by leveraging network segmentation, preventing lateral movement, providing Layer 7 threat prevention, and simplifying granular user-access control.
Why will your organization need zero trust?
Today’s organizations need a new security model that more effectively adapts to the complexity of the modern environment, embraces the hybrid workplace, and protects people, devices, apps, and data wherever they’re located.
Assess the Zero Trust maturity stage of your organization and receive targeted milestone guidance, plus a curated list of resources and solutions to move forward in your comprehensive security posture.
How we help
Create a directory of all assets and map the transaction flows
Determine where sensitive information lives and which users need
Establish a variety of preventative measures
Leverage a variety of preventative measures to deter hackers and
Monitor the network continuously
Figure out where the anomalous activity is occurring and monitor all the
Zero Trust Assessment and Planning
Accelerate Your Zero Trust Security
With Caplock Security:
- Fast deployment and speed to value
- Vendor agnostic integration
- Complete visibility to asset behavior
- Traffic control with precision and efficiency
- Ubiquitously policy management from a single cloud-delivered portal
- Continuous access monitoring
- Intelligence to recommend, enforce policy
- Continuous policy optimization through observation and learning